If you have questions on
dcl check out following resources:
- Documentation - the first stop for information on
dcl, explanations, and examples.
- Source code - use the source, Luke!
- dcl.js forum - dedicated mailing list, if you prefer to communicate by email use [email protected]
- @dcl_js - follow on Twitter to get announcements (low volume)
- +dcl.js - follow on Google+ (low volume)
If you found a bug, or a documentation error, or any other problem:
- Bug tracker on github - just open a ticket.
- Bugs with small test cases will be fast-tracked.
- If you have a solution, do not hesitate to do a pull request, which should include a fix and its test.
And you can always write to me: email@example.com