Debuggability is one of the main concerns for any public library. It should provide a concise picture of produced, yet it should not affect size nor performance of said library.
debug.js is a debug helper for
dcl. It augments dcl() with enhanced error reporting, and provides debugging helpers. This module was designed primarily to be used during development.
It is defined in
dcl/debug.js. It adds properties to the main
dcl module, which it returns.
- dcl.log() - logs class and/or object metainformation to
- dcl.DclError - the base for all errors
- dcl.CycleError - thrown when there is an unresolvable cycle in list of declared bases
- dcl.SuperError - thrown when the next-in-line property is not a function, and a super call cannot be made
- dcl.ChainingError - thrown when composing a class with different chaining directives for the same method